The New Media Mentors Digital Academy is a program designed to address the needs of organizations with varying budgets, experience and capacity. The Academy covers the most important aspects of successful digital campaigns, based on our experience in the field.
The program is based on the principle that using new media such as email, social media and social action technology effectively is key to an organization’s success both on and offline. New Media Mentors' “learning by doing” model insures the adoption of new knowledge and skills.
The Academy is comprised of three one hour courses. Each course includes:
- Three interactive group webinar workshops.
- Three additional 1 on 1 one hour mentoring sessions.
- Downloadable worksheets and templates.
Brand New Webinars
Each Digital Academy course includes three 60-minute webinars you can access any time.
Each course includes three 60-minute 1:1 sessions with our Program Director. This is an opportunity to connect with a mentor via video chat and get feedback, ask questions, etc. We recommend that students schedule their 1:1 sessions in between watching each webinar.
Each course includes downloadable tools designed to make it easier for students to implement what they've learned.
Our Webinar Courses Include:
- Digital Fundamentals & Best Practices (what everyone needs to know)
- Digital Advocacy & the Ladder of Engagement (focus on online-to-offline organizing. Perfect for advanced beginners and intermediate level online organizers)
- Live-Tweet Your Way to Success (essential to a robust Twitter presence)
- Online Fundraising (a new live webinar series begins this Fall)
Eligibility: We work with a broad range of groups fighting to make the world a more equal, fair and just place.
Contact Us and we'll find the best way to work together!