Our most requested Digital Academy training session is back this Spring
This course is designed to give campaigners a solid foundation for digital organizing, encompassing best practices for using email, Facebook, Twitter and websites for digital mobilization. In this course, we’ll review how to:
- Get the most out of building and segmenting email lists, and boost action rates with techniques like simple A/B testing
- Review the latest smart tactics for optimizing organic reach on Facebook, as well as paid reach options
- Learn time-saving methods to turbo charge Twitter use, as well as demystify Twitter Analytics
- Examine fundamental ways to increase Search Engine Optimization and strengthen landing pages for your website
- Bring all elements together in a comprehensive, cross-channel approach that amplifies each platform
Group workshops are on the following dates. Recordings of the sessions will also be available.
- Tue, 5/8/18, 1-2:30pm ET: Email Best Practices & A/B Testing
- Tue, 5/15/18, 1-2:30pm ET: Social Media Best Practices & Advanced Organizing Techniques
- Tue, 5/22/18, 1-2:30pm EF: Facebook Ads, SEO & Cross-Channel Approach
The course also includes three 50-minute 1:1 sessions with a mentor, to be scheduled by the student (instructions will follow registration).
Eligibility: We work with a broad range of groups fighting to make the world a more equal, fair and just place. On rare occasion we may have a conflict of interest that might prevent us from working together.