Digital Fundamentals & Best Practices
What every organizer and communicator Needs to know
This course is designed to give campaigners a solid foundation for digital organizing, encompassing best practices for using email, Facebook, Twitter and websites for digital mobilization. In this course, we’ll review how to:
- Get the most out of building and segmenting email lists, and boost action rates with techniques like simple A/B testing
- Review the latest smart tactics for optimizing organic reach on Facebook, as well as paid reach options
- Learn time-saving methods to turbo charge Twitter use, as well as demystify Twitter Analytics
- Examine fundamental ways to increase Search Engine Optimization and strengthen landing pages for your website
- Bring all elements together in a comprehensive, cross-channel approach that amplifies each platform
Digital Fundamentals Webinar Topics
- Email Best Practices & A/B Testing
- Social Media Best Practices & Advanced Organizing Techniques
- Facebook Ads, SEO & Cross-Channel Approach
The course also includes three 60-minute 1:1 sessions with a mentor, to be scheduled by the student (instructions will follow registration).
Eligibility: We work with a broad range of groups fighting to make the world a more equal, fair and just place. On rare occasion we may have a conflict of interest that might prevent us from working together.
Contact Us and let's find out if this is the right fit for your needs!